Inner Page Menu
The Executive Club is an exclusive membership group at Harlequins for our seasonal Members. Promising fine dining, a complimentary bar and seats which overlook the heart of the pitch, you’re guaranteed an unforgettable matchday experience.
Located in the Legends’ Lounge which sits on the halfway line of the IG Stand, with the best seats in the house, we take you closer to all the action.
Packages include private tables, a champagne reception, four-course luncheon and cheese and biscuits at half-time, all of which are served in a relaxed and modern environment.
The Executive Club also offers access to the Harlequins Events and Networking Programme with past events including an evening with international rugby referee, Nigel Owens, as well as behind the scenes training ground experiences and analysis.
Features and benefits
- 16 matches per season (Aviva Premiership and Cup Pool matches) including Big Game 10 at Twickenham Stadium
- Four-course meal with cheese and coffee
- Cellar Master selected champagne and wines
- Complimentary bar until 60 minutes after the final whistle. Includes beer, wine, premium spirits and soft drinks
- Pre and post-match analysis and insight from Harlequins squad members and coaching staff
- Unrestricted views of the pitch
- Seating in the Royal Box with hospitality at Big Game 10
- Matchday programme and Fan Radio for every guest
- Flat screen TVs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium car parking.
- Enjoy the best seats in the house. Located on the half way line above the players tunnel
- Access to the Harlequins Business Events and Network
- Entry into the international ticket ballot for England matches at Twickenham Stadium
- A place at the End of Season Awards Dinner
- Access to the Members’ Bar pre and post-match
- One complimentary use of the Legends’ Lounge on non-matchdays.
- £5,200 (excl VAT) for 16 home games