Inner Page Menu
THE HONOURS BAR
A trip to our Honours Bar on international matchdays offers a truly memorable experience.
Hosted by British & Irish Lions, England, and Harlequins legend, Paul Ackford, you will be in the company of other international legends. Located in the West Stand, the Honours Bar is our premium hospitality offering for International matches at Twickenham Stadium.
Paul Ackford played lock for Harlequins, England and the British and Irish Lions and toured with the Lions in Australia in 1989 where they won the series 2-1. He was also part of the England side that won the Grand Slam in 1991.
Our package includes a champagne reception, four-course luncheon with cheese and biscuits and a full complimentary bar. Private tables of ten or shared tables for smaller parties are available.
• Four-course meal
• Complimentary bar – beer, wine, soft drinks, spirits and mixers
• Official RFU match ticket
• A hot meal is served after the match
• Champagne reception
• A question and answer session with international legends, hosted by Paul Ackford
• Matchday programme.
• England V Australia – 18th November 2017 – £635+VAT per person
• England V Wales – 10th February 2018 – £695+VAT per person
• England V Ireland – 17th March 2018 – £695+VAT per person