The 2021/22 season sees Harlequins take forward a relentless style of positive play to complement first-class and flexible hospitality. Whether you prefer the privacy of an Executive Box, or a more relaxed informal matchday in The Clubhouse, Harlequins Hospitality has a variety of fantastic options to suit your needs.
Seasonal Benefits: –
- Total support from your dedicated Account Manager
- Access two and a half hours before kick-off right through to an hour after the final whistle
- Direct suite to seat Access
- 16 fixtures at The Stoop, including all Harlequins home Gallagher Premiership matches, and European and Premiership Cup pool stages
- Big Game 13 at Twickenham Stadium as part of your season
- Priority Entry into Harlequins International Ticket Ballot
- 10% discount in the Official Harlequins Store at The Stoop
- Priority access to other events at The Stoop
- Invitations to exclusive club events
- Complimentary non-matchday meeting room hire
- Premium car parking
- Be the first to hear about key club announcements
Outside of matchdays, invitations to our exclusive Thought Leadership Series are included as part of your membership. Here you can network with our most important partners and listen to inspirational speakers at events covering topics including leadership, culture, mental resilience, operational delivery and teamwork. The recently launched Harlequins Business Academy allows businesses to engage with us in a much more bespoke way over and above these included events. Offering behind the scenes access around training and matchdays, as well as tailored Learning and Development workshops led by players, coaches and psychologists to give an insight into a high-performance environment and how that can be applied, both for their clients and internally for staff.
*Subject to confirmation